How It Works
Creative Arts East provides:
- Fully maintained, up-to-date, digital cinema equipment and demountable screen.
- Technical training in assembly of the screen, technical know-how and health and safety advice.
- Access to 4 sets of cinema equipment which can be booked using an online booking system.
- Help and advice with programming and marketing.
- A members area for film listings and downloadable forms and guides.
- And more...
What Does Being A Promoter Involve?
Being a Village Screen promoter involves:
- Gathering together a team of volunteers to help organise and promote the event.
- Booking equipment using the online booking system.
- Booking the venue and ensuring that it is properly licensed with the local council
- Selecting and booking a film to screen
- Producing and distributing fliers and promotional material
- Acknowledging the partnership with Creative Arts East and its funders verbally and visually wherever possible.
Interested in finding out more?
Make an Expression of Interest and you will be contacted to discuss how Village Screen can work for you
Ready To Register?
Once you have discussed your intention to become a member of Village Screen, then Register Now