Creative Learning in Partnership
CLiP is a consortium of arts and educational agencies, working together to provide learning in and through the arts.
CLiP works on a regional, sub-regional and local basis offering disadvantaged young people and adults alternative ways of learning through the arts of theatre and performance, visual and digital media. It provides training and work based learning opportunities for people wishing to enter education, employment or training in a range of sectors with a particular emphasis on the arts and creative industries.
CLiP runs taster workshops and 'bite-sized' courses, providing progression through highly flexible, community-based courses and programmes whilst supporting learners onto further progression opportunities in education and training.
The main target groups are those who have least opportunity to engage in formal or informal learning opportunities - NEET and Pre-NEET young people, young people and Adult LLDDs, and workless adults from priority groups.
From The Arts
- Theatre Resource, Chipping Ongar, Essex (the lead partner)
- Momentum Arts, Cambridgeshire
- Inspire, Cambridgeshire
- Creative Arts East, Wymondham, Norfolk
- Signals Media Arts, Colchester, Essex
Suffolk Art link, Halesworth, Suffolk
- Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridgeshire
- Norwich City College, Norwich, Norfolk
- Colchester Institute, Colchester, Essex